For our readers in the financial services industry, we just published – in the latest installment of FS Insights – some excellent insights and perspectives on key challenges financial institutions will face in 2014. These include:
– Facing economic uncertainty
– Persisting regulatory change
– Regaining customer and market trust
– Enhancing risk management, governance and internal audit functions
– Addressing system and data issues to protect against security and cyber threats
– Attracting, retaining and developing the talent needed for the future
– Finding new revenue sources
We believe that understanding these challenges and addressing them proactively will help you achieve a successful year ahead.
Your thoughts? What other challenges is your organization facing?