Protiviti and ISACA, a global business technology professional association for IT audit/assurance, governance, risk and information security professionals, have released the results of our joint annual IT Audit Benchmarking Survey. Key takeaways from this year’s study include the following:
- Cybersecurity is viewed as the top technology challenge.
- There appears to be more executive-level interest in IT audit.
- More CAEs are assuming a direct leadership role for IT audit.
- Most IT audit shops have a significant or moderate level of involvement in key technology projects.
- Most IT audit shops perform IT audit risk assessments, though a majority do so annually or less frequently.
Take a look at our infographic and video here. For more information and to download a complimentary copy of our report, A Global Look at IT Audit Best Practices – Assessing the International Leaders in an Annual ISACA/Protiviti Survey, visit www.protiviti.com/ITauditsurvey.